Ok, so how about I start off with some ideas that I've had for stories to write. Or rather, daydreams to have. I don't write them down when I really should, that way I can share them with others. Oh well, I'll work on it.
- Nanasap. Cause I started it, but haven't written in it recently. And I have no freaking idea of where exactly I want to take the plot. And that dream that inspired it, the one about the chicken-people, it was too life-like to ignore it.
- I want to write something with the Mystical Raiders. Right now I'm focusing on developing Aurora's character. I haven't done much with the other characters though, because I feel like that's kinda weird. They ARE my friends characters after all, I don't want to change something about them that they won't like.
- There was something with a different species of humanoid that lived on a moon way far away. Humans came and stuff. But now that Avatar came out, I really feel like that would be copying. Even though my idea came first.
- Something else that applies to that 'copying' feeling is another alien story. See, basically this alien life force is born when there is some sort of energy burst from a black hole. An energy 'burp', if you will. But after reading Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, I realized he has something like that already. Its called a Hooloovoo, and its a very intellegent shade of blue. Why must people steal my ideas?
- Ok, another one was a story about some girl that raises dragons. How cliche.
- Another topic that's cliche? Spies. But I really want to write this one. Main character is Derek, and I really like him so far.
- Umm, what else is there? I've got one about a demon slayer, but I feel like I might get in trouble if I actually had people read it. Because it involves my own made up 'Heaven' so I don't think some would like my interpretations.
- Getting bored yet? No? Ok, next story is about a race of humanoids with wings. Basically there are two kingdoms of these guys and at the start of the story they're at war.
- There was something about an angel that fell out of the sky. I don't really remember the full idea for it. I know he had to try and 'fit in' while he was on Earth because his wing was busted up and he couldn't leave.
- Ok, last one. Some guy is killed but his soul finds a place in someone else. Eventually the soul is reawakened and then stuff happens. The end.
So yes, my ideas are so original. I'll probably post some rough drafts and things some other time. I only write short little segments at a time, maybe a couple paragraphs or some dialog, so it should be pretty managable. What'cha think, should I post some scribble scrabble pretty soon?
No comments:
Post a Comment