Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Picture Doodles

This is what I have so far in my doodle collection.  So now I proudly present...

DOODLE TIME! :D


So this is what I was thinking while I was drawing this...

Dee: What?  WHAT??!!  How did your Staraptor kill my Dewgong?!?  You totally suck Derek!

Derek: Ha!  Your Dewgong was just a wimp.  Frenchie is a freaking BEAST of a Staraptor, you can't beat her!

Dee: Yeah, we'll see.

*Dee sent out Luxray*

Derek: Aww, crap.

Because Dee and Derek would sit around fighting their Pokemon.  Also, Derek would have Pearl version and Dee would have Diamond.  That way they could trade between the versions and get the different Pokemon types.

Derek: What in the...this Murkrow is so low leveled...where did you catch it?

Dee: In Eterna Forest...why is this Slowpoke named Bacon...?

Derek: Heeeeee  *smirk*

Also, they would totally make friendship bracelets for each other.  Derek is wearing his on his wrist and Dee is wearing hers on her ankle.  Now I want to make some friendship bracelets... 

Edit:  I just realized I forgot the eyebrow piercing on this picture...so I'mma make this before Derek went to New York...



And this is Derek and Jacob together.  I'm thinking this is before Derek left for Davenport again, when they were together in New York.  Happy times.  Also, the logo on Jacob's shirt is an inside joke with my DMACC class.  I made this website, and it looked like and orange...yeah, good times.

And on another note: Derek's eyebrow piercing was the result of a dare on Jacob's behalf.  Jacob dared him to get it, thinking Derek wouldn't do it.  He felt pretty bad once he found out Derek thought he was serious and got him a special stud about a week later.  It was the same shade of green-blue as Jacob's eyes.  Derek wears it everyday after Jacob gets killed, because it reminds him of good times.

2 comments:

  1. yeaaaah! should I put up my pictures of the Dereks? aaaannnd, I need to see this story, btw. yesh. that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to you putting up your pictures!! Doooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiit. *peer pressure*

    ReplyDelete