So let me tell you all about these dreams I had, yes?
So in my first dream my mother sent me this text message. It said something to the extent of 'hey amy, eric is here if you want to hang out with him'. And yes, the text didn't have capitals in it. But the point is, who is Eric? Did she mean one of the Eric's that went to school with me, did she mean my neighbor? I have no idea who she was talking about.
Next dream. I was sharing a room with this girl. I guess it must have been like, a dorm or something except I'm pretty sure it was more like a boarding school setting. Because we were about high school age or something. Anyway, we had an adjoining room with some other people. Of course, who is in the other room but Eric, from the first dream. Now apparently I had a crush on him or something. I was saving money to buy him something that he really wanted. I think it was like, a tractor or something. I don't know. But I know at night my roommate and I could here him snoring in the next room and she said to me, 'You shouldn't fall in love with a gay man who snores.' What? Where'd that gay man part come from? Apparently my subconscious just likes giving out really useful advice.
Last dream. There was a group of us. I'm pretty sure it consisted of a lot of my high school friends. We were doing something where we were competitively playing Blue's Clues. Like, the group of us split up and we each found our own three clues. Then we'd bring them to our 'Steve' and he would judge who won. I'm pretty sure you got extra points or something if you came back with your clues first. But can you guess who our 'Steve' was? Eric. And he judged that I won. So I'm obviously pretty awesome.
Now, the question is, who is this Eric person and why is he invading my dreams? Oh wait, those are two questions... I told my mother about these dreams, and about her lack of phone etiquette, and she said I'll probably end up dating a guy in college named Eric. Because fate has a funny way of working. If I ever do end up with a guy named Eric I'll probably kinda weirded out. And I hope he doesn't snore. Or isn't gay...
I'm going to have to approve of this Eric person, you know.
ReplyDeleteI'll be watching and question every person named Eric you meet. If I have to I will resort to kidnapping.
Sounds like fun. Too bad I probably can't help...unless I wear a disguise or something. We could kidnap them to Taylor's house and I could pick a disguise out of her giant pile of random costumes! They would never recognize me!
ReplyDeletechoose the alien mask! the alien one!
ReplyDeleteThe alien one is my specialty! But for some reason I envision myself questioning him only wearing a fake mustache as a disguise. He'd totally be fooled, right?
ReplyDelete