So lately I've been keeping this dream journal. Most nights I remember at least part of a dream, so if I find that it's interesting enough, or I remember enough about what happened I'll jot it down. So I have roughly 4-5 nights worth of dreams written down so far. That, and I remember some dreams I've had in the past that were particularly vivid. I also have some dreams from when I was in high school. I'd wake up, run over to the computer and type like a madman before I had to get dressed.
From this I've gathered some interesting adventures. Now, what does this mean for Taylor and Manda (who, I'm pretty sure, are the only people who read this blog)? It means I'm gonna post my whacked out craziness here, for you to enjoy. Hopefully as I go on, I'll have more dreams including the two of you, because you are frequent guest stars. I don't think I have any dreams recorded with you in them yet, but I probably will in the near future. And that's always fun.
Whoo!
ReplyDelete