*begin dream sequence*
Coleman, Belinda and I were chilling at Kayla's house. Except, it really wasn't Kayla's house. Not in real life anyway. It was dream Kayla's house. Anyway, Kayla's house just happened to not be that far away from Las Vegas. So I thought it would be a good idea to go there. So I was going to just walk to Vegas. Which is kind of ridiculous, because we weren't THAT close to Vegas or anything. But dream logic won in the end, so walking it was. Kayla drove me, along with Coleman and Belinda, to a random parking lot off the side of an interstate, where I would begin my journey. So I got out of the car (which, I'm pretty sure, was actually Kristen's vehicle from the waking world), and got ready to leave. I was grabbing my duffel bag out of the back when Coleman said he wanted to go too. I didn't really want to go with just myself and Coleman, but Belinda spoke up and said she'd go if Coleman went. So I grabbed two water bottles out of the back and stuffed them in my bag, and we headed off. Well, we made it to the middle of the parking lot before we realized we didn't really know where we were headed. But apparently it was fairly common for people to walk to Las Vegas, so we just looked around for someone who looked like they were headed there. There were several other people, but we started following this frizzy haired girl with a map and compass.
Eventually we made our way to this gorge with multiple bridges crossing it. By this point, more and more people had begun showing up, and now there were two larger groups of people on their journeys to Vegas. There were three ways to cross the gorge nearby. There was bridge which lead to a blocky mountainous mass and a jagged hillside that somehow was just on the edge of the gorge. Both of these options looked very similar to a Minecraft landscape. The third option was a bridge in between these first choices. All we could see was the bridge stretching out ahead of us, there was nothing close around it. The two groups of people split and went on the crossways on either end, so Coleman, Belinda and I crossed the middle bridge. The bridge led us down a hillside where we were at the edge of a lake. There was a small island off the shore of the lake, probably around 20 ft away. For some reason we all wanted to get to this island. The other two groups who had taken the other bridges had made it to the lake before us, so some of them were already on the island. We watched the rest of their group members cross to the island and we figured out that there was a path leading to the island where the water was less than an inch deep. Coleman started first, and he made it across to the island with no troubles. Belinda was next, but somewhere along the way she got off the path and fell into the lake. So she swam to the island's shore and was soaking wet. I was on the path a little bit behind Belinda, and when she finally got to shore the path started sinking down. I got to shore just as the water was getting above my knees. After that, everybody was sitting on the shore of this island, just chatting and having a grand ole time.
Suddenly we cut to being in an apartment building. I was sitting on the floor, and Coleman and Belinda were sitting on a couch. We were watching Pokemon on TV. It had just cut to the 'who's that Pokemon' scene, and the silhouette looked like it was Mew. Esin was sitting on the floor beside me, and there was some random guy sitting on the couch. Somehow we started a conversation about the Wiggles. The random guy said, and I quote, that they were "over-sexed big brothers for little kids." He then continued to try and prove his point with the fact none of the members in the Wiggles are allowed to touch any of the kids on the show at all for legal reasons. At this point, Pokemon came back on and it revealed what the silhouette was. Apparently, it was a strange cross between Mew and Lugia. Esin got very excited at this point because she had created that Pokemon and sent it in to Nintendo a long time ago.
As soon as the show started back up again, Coleman, Belinda and I cut back to our journey to Las Vegas. But it seems that we had made it there already. Las Vegas was filled with Pokemon. They were everywhere. But what I remember most was Esin's Pokemon she was so proud of had gotten itself tangled in a power line, along with some others. We were going to try and get them down, so we may have started throwing rocks at them, but I woke up before we accomplished much.
THAT'S WHAT LAS VEGAS SHOULD BE LIKE. ALL POKEMON. and this sounds like an awesome dream.
ReplyDeleteQuite an interesting journey you went on there. Indeed.
ReplyDelete