So this dream basically had Evan and some other random people feature in it. Evan was working on something, but didn't want one of our professors to find out about it, so he had me go stand watch over his house. So I was outside of Michael's house, pacing up and down his neighborhood, making sure he wasn't leaving so that Evan could keep doing whatever he was doing. For the record, I have no idea what Evan was doing, he just needed it to stay secret.
I remover that Evan had suggested calling Julie in case Michael decided to leave his house. I don't know how that would have helped me in the slightest though. But I had my cell-phone in my hand the whole time, with Julie's number pulled up on the screen if I needed it.
During this time, I got kind of bored, and I saw some trash laying on the ground, so I picked it up and threw it away. I then decided I would pick up the rest of the trash laying around in the neighborhood. Somebody saw me and told me I had a true talent as a trash picker upper. So I decided to hone my talents and become all I could be.
From this point on I became a professional trash picker-upper. This wasn't something really stupid though. In my dream, I was basically equivalent to some sort of professional athlete. I started going around to different places, picking up trash. I became famous world wide and started taking people as my apprentices. I ended up with two apprentices. Both were guys, one was mid-30s, the other was probably closer to my age, maybe a bit younger. The older guy was pretty good, but the younger guy sucked at picking up trash.
We were cleaning this abandoned area that was very littered. The three of us had different colored trash bags. I don't recall what mine or the older guy's looked like, but the younger guy had white bags with yellow and blue pull string tab things. I don't know why, but I started thinking about the past. Once I had discovered my trash picking up talent, I quite college and set off with my new career. Because of this, I had to end my relationship with Evan. I was disappointed, and wished that we could have stayed together, but I was focused on my career, and Evan didn't want me to quit college.
After this I think there was something about and Egyptian tomb. Possibly that I had to clean it? But somehow I think Evan was involved again. Maybe that's what he had been working on in the beginning of the dream.
Wow! A very impressive career indeed. Yep. Probably worth it to leave college.
ReplyDelete