We were in some sort of game that I for some reason thought started off similar to Minecraft, but with non-crappy graphics. Later, dream-me compared the dream more to a game like Resident Evil. The area was based in a city, and we were standing in front of a fancy, multi-level building. We were looking out at other buildings, trying to assess where we wanted to go, but it was starting to get dark, so we knew we had to get inside, so we just went in the building that was right there.
When you first entered, there were stairs going up and down. We chose to go downstairs. There was a door that led to a new section, so we went through that. At this point, the group consisted of me, Evan and a girl from Community, Annie. We walked down some more stairs into an open area. Even though this place was downstairs, it was brightly lit, like the sun was shining down from the ceiling. Off to the left, there was a small room without a door, and we decided to go in. There was a button or something that needed to be activated, and we knew something bad would happen, but we did it anyway.
Standing in the door frame of the room was this large woman wearing a white dress with very frizzy black hair. She had splatters of blood everywhere, and there was blood running from her mouth. She began shrieking and yelling things, but I don't remember what she was saying. We somehow got past her and began to run, but Annie got caught and killed. Once we ran out the door to that area we had officially gotten away from the lady and took a minute to catch our breath.
After this, we decided to go upstairs and explore the rooms there. Evan and I split up and were looking in different rooms. He went to the top room and was looking at these dismembered baby dolls. Eventually, he began to start cutting them open, trying to find puzzle pieces or important items. I told him that was disrespectful, but didn't try and stop him. I went over to a dresser and started looking for key items over there. If I looked at one area long enough, a key item would start glowing blue, so I'd pick it up and take it. I ended up taking a thing of chapstick and a set of small dishes.
After a while of searching the one room, I decided to go to another. As I was walking past one of the rooms, I looked in and saw a bathtub sitting in the very center. The frizzy haired lady from before was lying in the tub, her eyes shut. I was worried about waking her up, when Evan shouted something to me from the top room. Her eyes flew open and I screamed to Evan to run. I then proceeded to jump down the flights of stairs, with this lady right behind me. Somehow, I made it out of the building alive, but Evan never followed me, so I don't think he made it.
After that, I was in my backyard at home. There were still enemies around though, and it was extremely dangerous. I somehow caught the attention of this older couple and they chased me up my old playground, which was much lower than it should have been. The husband had some vacuum cleaner thing, and was trying to get me with it. I was freaking out, and eventually started throwing some of my key items as weapons. This didn't work though, and I ended up begging them to please spare me. They must have taken pity on me, because they stopped, gave me my plates back, and told me my video game level had been promoted to 'God level.'
I guess I thought this meant I was basically invulnerable to everything now. I began walking up to my house and ran into these people with blocks of ice. These guys were much more difficult enemies than the vacuum cleaner couple, but I was at 'God level' now, so I was a lot braver. I started chucking my plates at their heads, but they dodged it and started sliding ice at me, much like shuffle board or curling. I had to run downhill to avoid the giant blocks of ice. Once I was at the bottom of the hill, a grid showed up on the ground, and I could tell where they were going to slide the ice and move out the way accordingly.
Eventually, the grid filled up with ice, and I couldn't tell where they were going to aim for next, so I was scared again. But Chris showed up out of nowhere and started hugging me from behind, telling me it was going to be OK. The ice stopped once he showed up, and a bunch of flowers and stuff started blooming. After that, the dream stopped being quite so menacing, and I eventually woke up.
That sounds like a very weird horror game. Poor Annie, getting murdered. Also Evan probably I guess.
ReplyDelete