And then I guess I went somewhere else and lost Jake and Chester. So, there was this magic tiki mask. I was with a random group of people I didn't know, except for JD. And I guess we didn't like the people at this one school, so we drug them out and blinded them or something with the tiki mask. Then it turned on us for being racist. And it started killing people. I ran away and hid behind a house and found a baby gardener snake there. Also, JD was hitting on me during this. But I was just like, yeah, no, I have a boyfriend.
So then I guess the tiki mask went elsewhere to terrorize, so it was up to me to save the day. And I guess also I could fly suddenly. This was more like a final fantasy based day saving. There were lots of little quests, and doing one would then proceed onto another and they didn't seem very linked at all. Basically lots of people were asking for things, but I couldn't get them until another person gave it too me. And some of the groups were very hostile and would attack me if they saw me. To start off I needed to give Aerith 5 gold coins. But I couldn't find the coins anywhere. I spent a lot of time just flying around and talking to random people. They all had weird things to say, but I don't remember them any more.
So I went to this old hospital. They were evacuating people because the apocalypse had started, due to the tiki mask, and loaded people onto old school buses. I snuck in once everyone had been removed. The inside of the building looked like it had been empty for a while and wasn't a normal hospital, more like a weird lab thing. As I was going upstairs a hospital worker or something walked back in and was following me. I knew I couldn't get caught, so I was going as fast as I could without being loud. It was actually pretty stressful.
Anyway, so I got to the third floor and some guy let me into his room. He knew another guy that had intel for me, so I had to figure out where he was. So I start talking to this guy, and he's telling me how tough this apocalypse has been on him. I guess he had to become a hooker or something? So he starts crying and I'm comforting him. Then, out of the blue, he says maybe if I hooked up with him it would make things better. I just kinda went, NOPE, and so he asked for just a kiss instead. Still rejected him, and asked about the other guy again. He said he was outside the window.
So I end up climbing out the window, and the other guy is chilling on a balcony. I'm supposed to get over there by a trampoline between the two windows, but then it fell, and since it was on the third floor, I just shouted to the guy. Nevermind the fact that I could fly and all that. I don't remember what he told me, but it was really important stuff.
Then I left and the whole hospital was freaking out because I guess an alarm set off. So it was a lot harder to sneak out. Then stuff happened? I don't remember much about this part. Something about how the tiki mask had acquired a bugblatter beast of traal and it was guarding the school we blinded people at earlier. And then I did like, a scenario run of trying to get past it, but it caught up to me, so I knew I couldn't do it.
Anyway, Kristen and Brandon were suddenly there. Kristen and I were figuring out how to get home. There was a bus system set up for getting past the bugblatter beast, but we missed the bus, so we didn't know what to do. Then Megan was there, dressed in black and wearing a shawl or something over her head. She told us to follow her, she could give us a ride in her car. So we followed her into this room that was like a wooden maze. It was really quiet, and we were trying not to get caught by someone. Then Coleman walked in and started yelling about how we were leaving him behind. We tried to get him to shut up and just come along, but I think we ended up running because he attracted attention.
So I guess I missed the ride, because I ended up trying to sneak onto some large truck train thing. I opened one of the doors and this lady was sitting there with a puppy on her lap. She looked disgusted and horrified at me and I begged her to take this small knotted rope I pulled out from my pocket. It looked like this:
I told her it was extremely important. She reluctantly took it and then slammed the door shut and locked it. Then the truck started up. But the knot was really a way to help me on the truck, because I could now teleport onto it. So I teleported to the last cargo thing and hid in there.
This cargo trailer thing had open windows on all four sides, and the bottom was covered in shredded cheese, because that's what they were hauling. When I arrived in there, there was another girl. She was smaller, delicate and had blonde hair. She was sitting nicely on top of the cheese, wearing a seat belt. Eventually, the truck was getting close to my stop, so I was gonna bail, but she was nearest the ditch side, so I motioned to her if I could crawl over there. She nodded, so I waited over by the window. I signed a thank you too her, and I don't know how to sign your welcome, but in my dream that's what she replied with. Then she signed the word 'bell' and whispered, "That's my name." At that point the truck stopped at a stop sign, and I jumped for the ditch. I woke up before I hit it.
Oh, and Taylor was in my dream too, but I don't know where she fit in with everything. I just know she was there somewhere. Evan never was, but I knew he was my boyfriend, so I kept telling all the guys in my dream that.
No comments:
Post a Comment