Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bathroom Musicals

As for the first part of the dream, I had been inducted into some sort of house, almost like a fraternity.  There were two other people, a boy and a girl.  They brought me upstairs and pulled out these clear containers that were sectioned off.  Each section had its own gem.  The two of them explained that each gem had a different power, and that the reason I had been inducted into the house was because I could harness this power, just like they could.  

Later I went into some sort of trance.  I made my way down to the garden area outside the house and ended up sitting on a bench with either side being lit by a luminous blue orb.  I think the orbs were supposed to be taking on the power of one of the blue gems.

Somehow the garden started to fill up with water.  The water rose above my head, and soon it drained away.  As the water lowered I found myself in Wal-Mart.

There was a set square area I was supposed to stay in.  Everything was still wet from the water in the garden.  The square area I was in had rows of shelves, slightly taller than my head.  I found these weird feather lamps on the shelf.  They were soaked, but I picked them up, one in each hand, because I needed them.  I don’t know why, by I really needed them.  My father showed up and wanted me to go with him.  But for some reason I had to change my eyes before I left with him.  I had two options, a really dull green, or a gold color with no pupils.  I went with the green and then we left.

Then started up a new dream.  And this was certainly a fun one.

There was this, shall we say, colony, for lack of better term, that lived all together in this huge building.  The kids there all participated in these games, and for each teen there was a younger kid who served as a sidekick or apprentice.

The main boy I followed (or was, I get confused with my dreams) had a younger brother apprentice.  The older boy was in love with his friend (who was also a guy) but didn’t want to tell him.  His apprentice thought it was a good idea to tell him, and said something about how the two teens and their apprentices could team up in the games.  Somehow they both ended up in a bathroom with these two huge bathtubs.

At this point, a musical number started about how this guy needed to tell his friend he loved him.  People from outside kept joining in, and would join a bathtub depending on their opinion.  Most of the people were of the opinion that he should tell his friend that he loved him.  There were a couple of people who thought it was a bad idea.  The last line of the song was, “why can’t we all agree?”
Anyway, the main boy decided to tell his friend, so he left.  His friend had heard the singing from the outside, but didn’t know what it was about and felt left out.  The boy ran out and stopped his friend and admitted that he loved him.  His friend was startled, and let out a “what?” so the boy started again, but his friend cut him off with a kiss.  Everyone was watching out of the bathroom door, silently cheering them on.

1 comment:

  1. The first dream sounds a little like a video game and a little trippy all at once.
    That sounds like a fantastic musical. I would totally go see it. I'm glad gay invades your dreams too. It's nice, very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete