Sunday, December 30, 2012

Slenderman

So apparently I had somehow attracted the attention of Slenderman, and he was after me.  But this was a new and improved Slenderman.  Along with his general creepiness, he could suddenly breath fire and could turn people into zombies. 

Luckily for me, I wasn't in an environment like many of the games Slenderman is featured it.  It was probably about midday, and I was in a nicer residential area.  I had no idea where Slenderman was for most of the time, due to my hiding from him.  However, zombies kept coming at me.  At some point during my evasion of zombies I met a little girl who lived on the street I was hiding out on.  I guess she and I became friends.

Eventually I decided that Slenderman wasn't going to stop following me, so I had to get out of there.  And what better place to escape than the moon?  So suddenly I was on the moon.  But it wasn't long before I caught sight of Slenderman  there too, and decided that I needed to fall off the side of the moon and get back down to Earth.  So I did.  As soon as I fell, I thought to myself, "You know, the moon is a lot higher than I counted on.  This was probably not a good plan."

But luckily the moon was only about a 100ft drop, and I landed in a giant pile of snow, so I was alright.  I got up and ran as quickly as I could, and ended up in my backyard.  I climbed up our old swing-set equipment and found the little girl hiding up there.  Slenderman had gotten to her, but she was only half zombie, or a good zombie or something.  She gave me a large, brass key and said that it was the only way to stop Slenderman.  So I climbed down, and Slenderman was there, walking toward me.  I held up the key in front of me and he melted or something.  The other zombies he had created also turned to dust, so we didn't have to worry about them either.  The only zombie left was the little girl.  We then set off to find a cure for her zombie-ness.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That could be Slenderman 2: the Slendening. This dream sounds very stressful. Very stressful indeed.

    ReplyDelete