Thursday, March 21, 2013

Brute Squad 17.0

For some reason I was in the Nightmare Before Christmas area.  The place where Lock, Shock and Barrel hang out...the old treehouse?  That's where I was.  I don't know why, but I had all three of them captured, and wanted to put them somewhere out the the way.  I thought to myself that sticking them in Oogie Boogie's room would be a good idea, but the tunnel thing that connected the two areas was gone.

Instead, I opted to shoving them through the floor into the room below.  This was a very long process and every time I grabbed one of them to start trying to stick them in the floor they would turn into a cylindrical piece of foam, colored like the clothes they were wearing.  Finally, I got them all into the room below.  I stood up, brushed the dirt off myself and started walking away.  But they called my name and I turned around and found them standing right behind me.  They then said they were going to shove me down through the floor now.

-dream shift-

So I guess what was occurring here was a battle between two groups.  I was on the younger generation side.  I'm not exactly sure what we were fighting about, or if we were actually fighting at all in the dream, but we were on different sides, and I knew the other group was the enemy.

I was in what appeared to be a deserted high school.  I knew I wasn't alone, and that others on my side were located in the building.  But the hallway I was in was empty.  Suddenly, people started coming in one of the doors.  They were larger and older, more like parents than people my age.  There were too many and I couldn't fend them off, so I ran to a more secure part of the building.  As I was going up a staircase one of the parents caught me.  She asked if she could beam some of her furniture down from her space ship.  I told her I didn't know and ran up some more stairs.

Luckily, it was more secure on upper floors.  I went into a computer lab and sat down at one of the Macs that was already logged in.  The computer desktop was very cluttered and the background was the default purple swirly thing.  Apparently, whoever had logged in last had the user name of Brute Squad 17.0.  Or maybe that was the name of the computer.

Anyway, Cormac was sitting at the computer next to mine.  I turned and asked him if the parents were allowed to beam things down from their ship.  Like, big things.  Being Cormac, he started giving me this whole lecture and then at the very end finished it up by saying he didn't know.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds very interesting, the parents in your dream were perhaps trying to figure technology out. It's symbolic. Of older people not understanding technology. I'm a dream whisperer now. Or interpreter I guess. Cormac is a teacher maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I had no idea you were a dream whisperer. You should go into that. That could be a career field. Oh, and Cormac is a classmate of mine. He kinda likes to hear himself talk.

      Delete