As if presenting our designs in a big, formal review isn't bad enough in real life, apparently I dream about this sort of thing as well...
So apparently our entire class from Savanna was visiting a big landscape firm. We were all in this big room where we would project our projects on one of the walls and then each one of us in turn would present what we had created. The room was kind of an off white, but I remember a lot of green as well. I'm not sure if this was due to plants in the room, or walls painted green, or what.
Anyhow, we were waiting for the employees of the firm to come into the room so we could begin. All of us were dressed up for our reviews. A couple people were wearing dresses, but those are silly, so I wasn't one of them. Which is good for later in the dream.
The people in from the firm then came in and for some reason the national anthem started playing. We all had to stand to attention and put our hand over our heart. We didn't really have anywhere we were supposed to be facing, so we were all looking in random directions, but we weren't supposed to move during the song.
For some reason, one of the people in our group had some sort of emotional break down during the anthem. Her name is Hannah. Anyway, she was crying and had herself draped over the nearest person to her, which happened to be Evan. He looked extremely uncomfortable with the whole situation. They were both across the room, and the song was still going, so I couldn't do anything to help him out. I do remember thinking, "Hannah's going down."
After the song got done, we were allowed to move again. Only now the room we had just been in had changed. There were now these jungle gym tunnel thing reaching up to the sky. Everybody started climbing up them. Evan and I were basically racing up one of the tunnels to see who could get to the top first. As the tunnel started narrowing, there wasn't enough room for us both, so I took the lead. At that point Evan fell down the tunnel. But dream me didn't really care. Because I was winning. I'm a bad person.
But he was alright, and had apparently moved to another tunnel nearby. I reached the top of mine and looked over at the others. Evan had reached the top of this new tunnel and was giving me crap because his tunnel was higher up than mine, and so he was yet again taller than me.
Hmm yes a dream I wasn't in. Does this Hannah often break down during the national anthem? Is she perhaps extremely patriotic? Yes, probably. Perhaps you should get leg implants so you'll be taller than Evanna and won't have to dream about it.
ReplyDelete