I was in this courtyard area, which was surrounded by tall, chrome buildings. I don't know what was in the buildings, but I'm assuming they were some sort of business skyscrapers. I was checked into almost a sort of day care going on in the courtyard area. There were several other people there, but I only remember Sara and some other guy I don't recognize from real life.
This other guy was a jerk face and needed to be taken down. I don't remember what he was riding, but I think it was some sort of bicycle skateboard hybrid. He was wheeling around causing trouble for everyone. I had a more surfboard thing I could ride. Sara was warning me not to do anything, because the people watching us would get upset. But after a while of his nonsense I took things into my own hands and chased after him until we were both in a clearing. We then proceeded to have this awesome battle and were flying around everywhere, but I ended up kicking his ass. The people supposed to be watching us did in fact get pretty upset and I was to go back inside.
Once I was sent in everybody else went in too, so it wasn't like I was lonely or anything. The place they sent us was this old, wood paneled room. It reminded me a lot of what an old tavern would look like. I believe I was given a bowl of oatmeal to eat. But I thought just a plain bowl of oatmeal was boring so I went over to Sara, who had a bunch of flavorings for such occasions. I was looking through her stash, and the flavors I remember were apple seed, lemon, and ocean. I didn't really want any of these so I decided I didn't want my oatmeal that badly and went outside. Not to the courtyard, but to the area outside the skyscrapers.
Except, when I exited, the buildings I had stayed in were no longer skyscrapers, they were lower built brick buildings that looked more like my old high school. Close to the buildings was a church with a very large and ornate glass window out front. It was built with the same material as the surrounding buildings. Right then I got a text from Evan telling me to wake up. I texted back and said I didn't want to and that I liked sleeping. After I sent the text, the words showed up in the window of the church. It continued to do this with the rest of the texts I sent and received. Evan replied that I woke up I could play video games. My response was going to be 'But dreaming is AWESOME' but the message never got sent. Because at that point I woke up and realized my sister's alarm clock was going off.
Sounds like you were in a video game probably. Also, I've never eaten oatmeal. Fun fact. It looks like it would taste bad.
ReplyDelete