So I was talking to Johnny Galecki about these cool contacts. He had them in, and they made the whites of his eyes black, while the iris' of his eyes were gold. I was curious as to how they fit in someone's eyes, so I was watching him take them out. But once they were out, I didn't understand how you got them in in the first place, because they basically wrapped themselves around the entire eyeball.
So anyway, at this point dragons started attacking. And I was suddenly a man. But I don't think anybody cared that much, because they were more focused on the dragons attacking part. Everyone ran off to go fight the dragons. I thought about helping them, but had the clever idea of letting them do the hard work for me, so I was going to go find a hiding place somewhere.
The area I was in was covered in snow and ice. There was a huge clearing where most of the battle was taking place. Around the clearing was a dense coniferous forest, also covered in snow. In the sky was this breathtaking aurora borealis, and it was reflecting like a mirror on the ice in the clearing.
I ran through the clearing to a building located a little bit back, nestled in the trees. It was oriental, leaning more towards a traditional chinese look. The outside was deep red and all the door were round. I went inside, hoping to be able to hide there, but the center of the building had no roof, and as soon as I entered, this giant dragon landed in the center. I tried to hide behind a section of wall, but the dragon found me quickly and I ran out of the building.
For a while I ran along the outskirts of the forest, just avoiding the dragons attention. Eventually I came to the conclusion that I should find a cave to hide in. Somewhere as I was running along I attracted the attention of a grizzly bear and it started to give chase. This didn't worry me so much as it was a nuisance. I could easily have turned around and fought it, but the whole point of trying to find a place to hide was to avoid fighting altogether. So I kept going.
Eventually the bear gave up and left me alone. I slowed down and started searching a bit more closely for a place to hide. However, a dragon found me and descended through the canopy, breathing fire at me. So in the end, I had to fight, even though the whole point of the dream was not to.
This seems like a lot of work to be lazy only to end up having to fight a dragon anyway. I feel like dream you is also much more observant than dream me ever is.
ReplyDeleteI don't know Johnny Galecki.