So, my dream started off with me being the recently born daughter of a goddess. I'm not entirely sure if this left me as a goddess myself, or a demi-goddess, or what. But my mother was a giraffe for some reason. I think, being a goddess, she could change her form. But this meant I spent a the beginning of my dream as a baby giraffe. My mother set me down for a nap in this patch of soft grass. I was asleep for a little while, but then some people came along and woke me up. At this point, I think I changed shape into a human.
I asked them where they were headed, and they told me about some weird fighting tournament. They asked if I wanted to go with them, and I thought it sounded like fun, so I snuck away with them. They had a van with several other people waiting beside it, ready to head to the tournament. Because we were all too young for an actual tournament, we had to enter into a sort of little league. Before we left, I was informed that to fight, you had use a Pokemon form. So I chose Jolteon.
We went and fought in a tournament, and our team kicked major ass. After the fight we had to register for the actual tournament, because we had taken part in a test round. So we had to tell officials what our special talents were, and if we knew any of the gods. I guess it was extremely beneficiary to know gods when you were entering in a fighting tournament. Well, I wrote down that I knew several of the gods, because I had met some of the through my mother. Some of the gods you could select were muppets. And apparently one of the most popular gods was Kermit. So everybody freaked out when I said that I knew him. I also said that I knew Grover, but nobody really cared about him.
Once we had registered, we could pick one free thing. I don't remember what these things were or what I picked, but after that I wandered into this really big gift shop area. There were books and artwork everywhere. I had found these prints of different eeveelutions, and I really wanted to get one, but I didn't have any way to pay for them. Around this time I met another girl who had snuck away from her parents and was afraid of getting caught, so we stayed together. But then we saw my mother there (in non-giraffe form) along with this girl's father, so we hid in the back of the shop and tried to act casual. We were going to try and get out of there by sneaking around them, but when I turned around to check the coast, my mother was staring directly at me, so I knew we'd been caught.
I was taken directly home at that point. We were inside this weird cavern carved out as a living space for a bunch of people. My mother was talking to this jotun on an iPad, and he was talking about how his kids had run away from home too. He put his kids on the iPad and my mother asked if I knew who they were. Somehow, I knew if I said yes they would get in more trouble, so I told her I had no idea. However, this was entirely false, as these two had been my best friends while I had been involved with the fighting tournaments.
Suddenly, alarms started going off, both in our fortress and in theirs. I was in a common area in our fortress where people normally ate. People had been sitting at tables, dining, before the alarms had gone off. As soon as they started, most of these people grabbed the edge of the table they were sitting at and ran off to go hide where they would be safe, taking the table with them. Unfortunately, some of the stupider people had been left behind. Somehow, they had it though their mind, that if they hid under anything, they would be safe. So they were hiding under sandwiches.
I got hold of the iPad, and asked my friends if they were alright. Everybody in their base was running around in blind panic, and there were exploding lights and lots of chaos. They told me their base wasn't as secure as ours. So the first thing I did was ran around our base and knocked sandwiches off peoples' heads so they would go find real places to hide. They I grabbed somebody and told them to hold the opposite edge of the iPad I was, so that we could teleport. We teleported over to the jotuns' fort, and I told my friends to hang on to my iPad, and we teleported back to my fortress.
By this point, the alarm in our building had gone off, and everything was safe again. My two friends and I walked outside, and right next to the door was this really tall bush that had these berries that were ovular and violet. They told me the berries might be fine to eat, but I picked one and threw it at the wall, and it exploded into this huge cloud of bright purple powder.
We walked along the building until we reached some restaurant I had seen in a ghost show. Somehow, I already knew about the freaky thing that lived in there, and I didn't want to get anywhere near the restaurant. The owner and I were talking about how she needed someone to bless the place to get ride of the ghost, but she couldn't find anyone who would do it. Both of us looked up at this really tall sign for the restaurant, which had a real steam train engine on it. As we were watching, it started itself up and began moving forward. The engine fell off the sign, almost hitting the owner and some random guy. I looked back up at the sign and there was a black hooded figure standing there, but it vanished quickly. For some reason the lady's daughter randomly was there and decided that the name of the hooded figure was going to be Nightmare.
Jolteon is da best!
ReplyDeleteYou have no respect for Sandwich Defense. Sandwiches have saved millions of lives. Millions! Also, I concur, Jolteon is the best. This dream entertained me.
ReplyDelete