Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tattoo

This was a dream I had last year, about some of the girls that lived on my dorm floor.

I was in some really barren looking hallway, somewhere on campus.  I feel like it was supposed to be a dorm building, but I don't remember many, if any, doors leading off for rooms, so I don't know how that was supposed to work.  It sort of looked like the band/chorus hallway back at my high school.

Anyway, apparently some of the girls, one in particular, we'll call her Cheese, had convinced me to get this tattoo of a blue star shape comprised of lots of smaller symbols on my arm.  I had it on my right arm, just high enough so that if I wore a tee-shirt the sleeve would cover it up.

Later, I was talking to some friends in the hallway when Cheese grabbed my arm and drug me away from them so we could talk.  She asked why I hadn't used my tattoo yet.  When I didn't understand she explained that if you showed that particular tattoo to someone, he would supply you with cigarettes, booze, and drugs.  The guy was a dean or professor to the university.

I explained to Cheese that I wasn't interested in any of those things, and that's why I hadn't used my tattoo.  She seemed upset by my answer, but accepted it and stalked off.  As soon as she left, I started scratching at the tattoo.  For some reason I was convinced that because tattoos fade over time, if I scratched at it enough, I could get it to go away.

I was walking though the hallway, headed to my room so I could look up on my computer more ways to get tattoos to fade faster, when I ran into Taylor.  She had gotten the full fledged airbender tattoo.  And not the one from the anime, the one from the movie.  I think that I stayed and talked to her for a bit, but I really don't remember much of the conversation.


So basically, her tattoo looked like this, only more blue:



1 comment:

  1. Yes! Nailed it. Fantastic party thrower, fantastic tattoo getter, basically your dream version of me is really cool. I hope my tattoo got me cool stuff like yours could have.

    ReplyDelete